Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Pink t-shirt quilt update

The quilt it all quilted! It took me longer than I thought it would to get it finished. I took yesterday off work since I wasn't sure when we would get back from Painesville. I had also made a hair appointment, so it was nice to get that taken care off.
The binding is cut and ready to sew together.
I can't just work on the binding. I have a plumber scheduled to come later on this week so I need to get some tidying up done.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

At least the end is in sight so when your tidying is done, the binding won't take long.

dianne said...

this is one sweet pink quilt!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo…..the plumber……hope it’s not an urgent issue. At least you’re on tge back stretch and it won’t take long to finish.

Cherie Moore said...

Sheesh, I’m not doing well……both anonymous ones are me 🙄