Thursday, July 16, 2026

Three more shirts quilted

I am feeling much better so I had the energy to get a lot done on the pink t-shirt quilt last evening. I finished the white shirt with the circle design and the pink shirt to its right, then quilted the gray shirt.
I also pressed a few handles for tote bags.
I did go outside and gave the flowers a drink. It was so hot and humid I just couldn't stay outside very long. No rain in the forecast until Sunday.

4 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

That’s interesting bag fabric you’re working with. You are on the downhill side of that quilt!

Kathy S. said...

Horray for progress on the t-shirt quilt. That's a great pace. I know you'll be a tote-bag-making machine the next couple of nights after work. Glad you are feeling better. We're supposed to have poor air quality due to the Canadian fires. I don't see any of that here yet. Keep on. I made GREAT progress on my weeds and flowers today. I'm not close to done, but great progress.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

A few more nights and the quilting will be done. We have rain in the forecast for today and tomorrow but only spotty showers. I was out watering early today. I put a few more fertilizer spikes in the pots so I hope the nutrients will speed up some ripening.

Vicki W said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!