Monday, June 3, 2024

Shows and fighting the allergies

Wednesday evening I sewed together the tote bag for the Harley quilt. I was so tired that was all I could accomplish. Since I was handing over the quilt the next day I had to get it done.
I did get 11 more tote bags sewn together and four tote bags for drum heads. They are all the same design; the drum head bags are just bigger.
Thursday the band headed to Sandusky, OH for Ohio bike week. We got there at 4:00 p.m. and I got to bed at 1:00 a.m. The show went well. The venue was on a pier on Lake Erie. I felt so terrible I didn't even walk around to soak in the view. These are shots from the merch booth.
Friday the band headed to Mansfield, OH for a show at The Brickyard. There is no ramp and the kids have to lift all the equipment to the stage level. There was a big crowd until the sun went down and it started to get chilly. So many people left. You would think people would look at the weather and bring a jacket or a blanket. The show went well and I was feeling a bit better so the ride home was not torture like it was the night before. I got to bed at 1:45 a.m.
Before the show I measured up the piano and keyboards for covers.
I got the covers made on Sunday plus two wireless transmitter pouches my brother needed.
Saturday it took every ounce of strength I had to mow the front and one of the sides. I was so tired. The rest of Saturday and Sunday was catching up on house stuff - cooking, gathering trash, a little cleaning, and spending some time in the garage cleaning up. My garage smells like something died in there so I have got to keep cleaning until I find what is stinking the place up.  I am feeling a bit better, not as tired, but my ears still have fluid in them.    

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Good luck finding the offending smell source. I never did find the last one and eventually the smell went away.

Vicki W said...

I can certainly see why you are tired! I hope you feel better soon.