I now have 32% of the B&W quilt quilted. I only have 256 square inches of the black inner border to quilt. That equals to about a bobbin and a half.
I decided I want to use a tan quilting thread for that vintage plaid quilt. I dug around and I have plenty of taupe quilting thread so that will work!
I am almost done stitching that SCISSORS small. Here is where I was and where I am now. I only have to finish that pair of scissors on the upper left and stitch the date.
I am taking tomorrow off because the contractor is coming to replace my gutters. I have a lot of roof area that flows into standard sized gutters. When we get a heavy downpour the water runs over the gutters. Between the overflow and the tunnels the chipmunks have dug around my foundation, I will get water in my studio. As you know I have been working on culling the chipmunks - 19 so far! I also found out the neighbor's cats have been gifting her with dead chipmunks too so the number of those little buggers is being reduced. The new gutters will be bigger; I am getting the 6" ones with leaf guards. I have gutter brushes in my current ones and I will be giving the gutter brushes to my neighbor. I would hate to thrown them away when there is nothing wrong with them. So it is going to be a busy 3 days. Tonight I have to take down the rest of the deck so the gutter guys can get their ladders next to the house to hang the new gutters, I want to make some serious progress on the B&W quilt, and I need to get after a couple of the planting beds where the weeds have gone crazy. Have a great weekend!