Friday, August 20, 2021

TGIF

What a week it has been at work and I am so glad it is Friday. I ended up mowing and trimming last night. The front yard was wild and I needed to tame it. It was 79 degrees and 55% humidity so I was sweating like crazy. No sewing got done, so here is a picture of my four marigold plants grown from last year's seed. The zinnias are in the far back.
My quilting friend confirmed she is coming up on Saturday and staying overnight. I will be busy tonight getting the house ready. I need to do some grocery shopping and pick up the twin box spring for that bed. The box spring is coming in today so I threw some bungee cords in the car so I can tie the hatch door down and haul the thing home. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

swooze said...

Have fun!,

Robbie said...

flowers look so bright and cheery!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm going to save some Marigold seeds from my flowers this year. Just seeing how many you have and how big the plants are makes me want to plant a big bunch of them.

Vicki W said...

I hope you have a great visit with your friend this weekend!