Monday, August 9, 2021

Flannel-palooza!

I washed flannel this weekend. I can't remember if I did two or three loads, but here it is piled on my big table ready to press and cut into strips.
I started on the pastel plaids and solids. I noticed I didn't have any coral or yellow solid fabric. I am going to dye some of the white flannel I have to fill out this color pallet.
Next I cut the reds and the other darker more masculine plaids.
I still have three solid pieces to cut. It took me 5 - 6 hours to get this nearly done.
Thursday the band had a show in Kent, Ohio. Here is the merch booth all set up
I remembered to take a picture of the cloth I made to display the drum heads and the drum head holder in action that I made a few weekends ago.
We had a good crowd. I took this before the band had started and the area was filled by the time the band started playing.
The flowers were so pretty that ran along one side of the plaza.
I had company Friday and Saturday. For dinner Friday I made a pizza from scratch.
I got the other amp cover my brother needed made.
The covers and drum mask got shipped on Saturday. I got a bit more stitched on the deer cover. Here is where I was last time I posted and where I am now.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You have some pretty flannels and the quilts will be nice and colorful.
The flowers are beautiful at the show site. It's nice that they can do outdoor shows all summer.

swooze said...

Such a busy lady! Loving the cross stitch piece.