Sunday, December 27, 2020

Scrap-a-palooza day 33 and quilting another quilt

I spent most of my day cutting scraps from the bin of black, grays, and creams. There is and was a lot of scraps in that bin. Here is what I got done today.
I plan on continuing cutting scraps thru the end of this year which gives me four more days. I will see what I have left to cut and reevaluate where I am at. Meanwhile, I needed to take a break from cutting scraps. I had a baby quilt pin basted so I decided to work on getting it quilted. I will be revising my UFO list so I don't want to have to add this one to the list for 2021. I am almost halfway done with the quilting. This will be added to my stash of baby quilts.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

No moss grows on you! I've gotten in a little sewing but Mom was here for a couple of days and we visited my brother today. Time to get back on schedule tomorrow.

swooze said...

Maybe rotate through your bins to get some of all the colors before years end. I’m still shuffling and putting away in the stash room. I need to actually sew!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That's great that you had one all ready to quilt. One more finish for 2020