Saturday, December 12, 2020

Scrap-a-palooza day 18

I had a busy day today. Went and got frozen ravoili, and red and afredo sauce for Xmas Eve dinner. Last year the Italian grocery ran out so I wanted to make sure I got what I needed. A quick stop a another grocery, then 25 minutes waiting in line at the post office to mail the flannel quilt and pillowcase - the line was out the door and they only had one clerk working, geeze! - then pick up my watch that was repaired. That all tired me out! Here is what I managed to get cut before I headed out for a walk.
Here are the pictures of the feathers and the deer that I couldn't post yesterday because the internet was so slow.  

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is pretty discouraging to have only one clerk at the PO at this time in December.

swooze said...

It’s amazing how they just blend in so well!

Frog Quilter said...

Sounds like you got a lot accomplished. You go girl.

Cherie in St Louis said...

It’s amazing to me that all that’s left is feathers. We’ve seen a few bird feasts and that’s all there ever is, feathers. The deer were close!