Here is the next bin I will be working on. I picked it because of the large bins I have left, it was the lightest in weight. LOL!!
I finally set up the ceramic Xmas tree that has been in a box since I moved. The picture of it outside also has a reflection of the street light. The tree is kind of small for the size of the window, but it is what it is. I also took a picture inside so you could see what it looks like lit up. Yes, I used one of my bins of scraps to prop up the tree high enough so it would show thru the window.
Here is what the DNP top looks like - about the same, but I have made progress. I had to make more sashing and now only have the bottom right rows to sew together. My design wall is just not big enough! I also spent time cleaning up the studio and washing that dark gray fabric I will be using for the border and also washed the backing fabric. I will have to get my big 8' x 8' table cleared off so it will be easier to pin the rows together for stitching, making and attaching the borders, and pin basting this quilt.