Sunday, December 20, 2020

Scrap-a-palooza day 26 and binding DNP

Finally! The pink/purple bin is empty!
Here are the pieces I cut from the scraps
and some string pieces
I needed a bin for my 3" strips that I will be using for making zig zag blocks so I used the empty pink/purple bin for those. I am feeling good about having a place and purpose for all these bits and parts.
Here is the bin I will attack next - browns, tans, and creams.
I got the binding sewn on the DNP. I will concentrate on getting the hand sewing done on the binding over the next couple of days. It is going to be a long way around this quilt! I like the dark teal for the binding.

5 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

Oh, oh, oh, I like the teal binding too! It’s going to be fun watching you create from your newly filled containers:)

swooze said...

Oh yes! Very nice. Congrats on getting it done.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Hand sewing the binding will take several days. Are you hand delivering this to the recipient?

Ann said...

I'm slightly envious of your organized bins but am more afraid of scraps taking over everything if I start sorting them. It's so nice to see the lovely, ironed stacks.
Merry Christmas.

Pauline Michaud said...

The DNP looks wonderful, and that teal is the perfect color for the binding. It pops! Congratulations on getting another bin done - wow that is amazing. How many more bins to go?