Friday, April 21, 2017

One crazy week

I have been swamped at work and with meetings. I haven't been able to focus on sewing after work, but I am working on that. I have to get focused now! Too much to do to wander aimlessly!
I did work a bit last evening on tearing apart another denim shirt. Gosh, it is sewn together well!

The guys were here this morning to pull out the old double wide trailer. This was my home away from home for more than 3 years.

I still had to get rid of the trash that was in the old trailer and the dumpster guy made it easy for me. All I had to do is drag the bags to the landing for the steps and swing the bags in.

Yesterday I had to go on a road trip and deliver some paperwork to the architect's office. I ended up behind this Jeep. I would think it would be hard to make a left hand turn! LOL!!

I am making myself a list for the weekend to help me focus. Let's see if it helps and I get a lot done. Have a good productive weekend!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oooooooh! What are you taking the denim apart for? Gees Bend? (Didn't you have denim in that one from QuiltCon?)

Kaja said...

Nice to see you are managing a bit of sewing-related activity!