Monday, April 10, 2017

7th finish of 2017

Finally this is done! I can't even tell you how many years this has been in the UFO pile - at least 20? I had made this before I started miter stitching my binding at the corners so it has been a long time! I have no idea what type of batting I used. It is 49.5" x 57.5". Now I just need to deliver it to the person I made it for.

Saturday I spent from 9 - 4 working at the trailers moving stuff and cleaning the old trailer. I was so tired, but I got the majority of the stuff moved. All that is left to move is the mess on my desk, the mail supplies, the water cooler, the coffee, tea, and drink stuff, and a 6' table. A moving company is coming Wednesday to move the big furniture that I can't move with a two wheel dolly. I think I am in good shape for the move. At&T will be here Wednesday to run the internet cable and electricians on Wednesday will switch over the electric. I am still waiting to hear back from the alarm company. Hopefully the trash dumpster shows up as I as quite a pile to toss.

I also made chicken vegetable soup and yogurt this weekend. I was busy and I sure am tired!

4 comments:

swooze said...

Love it! Congrats on the finish.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yay! That quilt is off your list now!

That is a lot of moving for you to do. Did it all fit in the single wide trailer?

Vicki W said...

Congratulations! That's a big finish!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I like this not so modern side of you!