Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Post 1 - 22nd, 23rd & 24th finishes for 2016

Time to catch up from being off. Here are three more baby quilts that I finished before year's end.

The pink zig zag is done! 42" x 54.5" The back was a linen looking soft gray fabric.
This quilt is 37" x 47.5" and will go into the stash of baby quilts. The backing was a subtle gray print.

This orange log cabin is 36.75" x 50.5" and I put an orange and green African Dutch Wax print on the back.

I also made three more pillowcases for gifts

a Christmas stocking

pie and oatmeal raisin cookies!

On New Year's Eve I worked the merchandise booth for my nephew. The audience was great and we sold lots of merchandise! He played the Civic Theater which is an old theater that has been renovated. Here are some shots of the lobby and one of the stage

I received one of Vicki's post cards! Here are all the cards I have received over the years. I have a lovely forest bordering the top of my design wall!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You finished the year with a bang! Isn't it fun being busy creating?