Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Time to regroup

After gathering the recycling for today's pick up and doing a load of laundry it was time to get back to the sewing machine. Remember this project on my design wall?

Well, it time to get back to it. I added some extra pieces onto the shirts using Essex cotton/linen blend and now have two sections ready to be sewn together. Not much but it is a start! These pieces are for the lower right hand side.

My niece has been asking her Mom, my sister, if her Aunt Patty has been working on her quilt. She doesn't know that I have been - this is to be a surprise.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh, how fun! I love the way you just "toss" them up on the wall and they look great.

I am assuming you don't have the tight deadline on this one and can take time to enjoy it!