Friday, August 14, 2015

More! It needs more!

I got the backstitching on the Guns N Roses shirt last evening. It needs more! I think I will stitch around the banners and the bullets. I need some daylight to see those elements easier - funny how they stand out in a photo - so I moved onto the Bon Jovi shirt.


The black lines are actually just the t-shirt so they are perfect guidelines for stitching. I was having such fun stitching this I didn't want to stop. I will add another color for the lighting bolt - I was thinking orange - and for the radiating lines a light turquoise.

So now you know what I will be doing this weekend, what will you be up to?


Thanks for all the comments on the baby and her quilt. My SIL told me the mother absolutely loves the quilt.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope I am going to be quilting this weekend. I know I will be staying inside to avoid mold exposure.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I have a retreat coming up, like maybe next week, I need to check the dates. So I think I need to pull some kits to work on. 4 days, I can get a LOT of stuff done when I don't have to let dogs in and out every 5 minutes!