Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Another t-shirt block border and the zinnias

I got the border done on another t-shirt last night. I worked on it a bit before and after my walk. I used a blanket stitch, but angled the stitches.

I only have three more shirts that needs stitched borders: two on the outside edge and the Beatles shirt. So it looks like I should be able to get the binding on it this weekend. Yeah!

My Pink Enchantment zinnias are blooming even after planting the seeds so late in the season. I did notice I need to go out and pull a few weeds to keep the bed cleaned up. Things kind of got away from me with being away.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad to hear you are in the final stretch with the T-shirt quilt.

I really need to plant zinnia seeds next year.

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Oh Patty, I love the stitching in this block too!! How exciting that you are so close to being finished!

Your Zinnias are absolutely gorgeous!!