Friday, February 10, 2012

Moving right along on the I Spy quilt

I ended up getting farther along on this quilt than I thought. I am just past the halfway point with the quilting. I will have about a hour and a half before I head out to see my nephew play tonight so I will put my nose to the grindstone. If I can get most of the quilting done tonight, I think I can get the binding on Saturday without any problem.


I was taking the mail to the mail box yesterday afternoon and the blimp was out flying around.

Saturday my brother is comming over and we are going to pickup the twin mattress I bought for the gray room/Peg's room. I still need to bring in the side rails that I painted - they are in the garage - and get a few more items out of the room. Gosh, I guess I will squeeze that in between the quilting and binding! After we unload the mattress I will head down to visit my son.

Sunday will be all about relaxing, getting started on quilting one of the brown and pink quilts, and making some cut out cookies for Valentine's Day. I have a feeling the weekend is going to go by quick!

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You really pack a lot into a weekend but I remember doing the same thing on days off when I was working. It keeps you young and agile! I have no doubt you will get the little quilt done.