Friday, October 28, 2011

Had to make a list/schedule

What list/schedule was I making now? I received a note from my friend that was suppose to come up for a quilting weekend in August but had to cancel. She is now looking at coming up Nov. 11. That means I need to get the fabric storage/my bedroom finished so I can move all the shelving and fabric that I temporary located in the new yellow and gray bedroom back into the fabric storage room. I started the list, but I need to add a few more items as I think about what needs to be done.
I still need to add installing the window trim and casing, installing the baseboards, and making the window treatments. Jo Ann's is having their home dec fabric on sale plus the weekend of the 4th there is coupon for an extra 25% off. So I will pencil making the window treatments the week of the Nov.6th.
I gathered up the extension jambs for the windows and the primer. I would prime them tonight except I am working at the art museum at an exhibit opening. It looks like I have all the baseboard and casing already painted so that's a good thing!

I have been making muffins this week to take to work. I found a recipe for pumpkin muffins and I wanted to try them out. I made them before work so they would be warm. The first batch I made on Monday were ok, but they didn't have much flavor. I made them again Tuesday morning and tweaked the recipe and they were really good. This morning I made blueberry. I decided to use applesause instead of butter to save a few calories. The pumpkin muffins were made with applesause instead of oil so I figured it would work with the blueberry muffins. I baked them about a minute too long, but they still taste pretty good.

So you know what I will be doing this weekend - working on the room and when I am waiting for the paint to dry, I will be working on the pink and brown quilts and cleaning. There is nothing like having company to get a person moving!

What are you doing this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a great one!

No comments: