I posted a picture on June 29 of a pair of jeans I was taking apart to make a couple of small quilts out of. This weekend I finished the top for one of the quilts and have the second quilt pinned up on the design wall. I spent a lot of time thinking before I started to free cut and stitch and I mean a lot of time. I just wanted them to turn out really cool and didn't want to mess this up. Besides jeans, I had old t-shirts and a sweatshirt I could use for these.
Here is the second one I need to make. It is actually a little farther along than this. Last evening when I was cleaning up the mess from the first quilt, I hung up pieces for the borders when I came across them. I am so please how these quilts are turning out.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
A great new idea for an ordinary situation.
What a great idea!
that is a cool idea,the bright yellow sets it all off.
Post a Comment