Friday, July 2, 2010

Beautiful fabric


Check out this fabric. I saw on Kathy York's blog that her new line was in the stores and I just had to have some of the stripes. She had listed a couple of places where you could buy her line so I immediately jumped on that. I could not believe how fast I got the fabric from Honey Bees! I ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Thrusday - thats from Texas to Ohio. The fabric is just wonderful and I can't wait to use it!

Here is the only daylilly plant that the deer have not snacked on. It is blooming and so pretty. Covering all the plants up every night has helped. As long as the wind doesn't blow hard, the covers stay on the plants and the deer leave them alone. This is a solution, but I don't dare miss a night of covering the plants.


The TDF (Tour de France) starts in 24 hours. Last night at the Douwntown at Dusk one of my customers had a Slipstream hat on (Slipstream is one of the teams in the TDF) so of course I had to strike up a conversation! It is hard to find someone as interested as I am so I had to jump at the chance.

To everyone - have a safe and happy 4th of July!

No comments: