Monday, January 16, 2017

Two tops done

Here are the two tops I finished this weekend. Both tops are about 48" x 60".


I have another top on the design wall ready for stitching together.

I have been using these strips I cut last year for baby quilts. These are on my UFO list. Last year I made 5 baby quilts and these are what I had left.

Here is what the strips look like now. I may have to cut some light strips just to used up what is remaining. I think I can get one more top out of what is left. I also removed the flannel strips I had mixed in with the cotton fabric.

3 comments:

swooze said...

I love your quilt tops! That second one really speaks to me.

Vicki W said...

Awesome! Our veterans will love them!

Kaja said...

I like these a lot! I always love gray and your little pops of colour set off the quieter tones beautifully.