The quilt has been delivered to the venue. Whew! I worked on it up until the last minute. Friday and Saturday I stitched and stitched. This piece was improve pieced using rock/metal t-shirts. I first machine quilted it and then spent about 100 hours hand embroidering it.
Here is the photographer's photo. The quilt turned out 70" x 70". I think I will make this my header picture. Opening night is September 5. I met another artist with a quilt at the photo shoot. We talked and talked! We exchanged info and hopefully we can get together to talk more.
Here are the shirts I did outlining on this past weekend.
Then I did the emblishments including some crosses I found at a craft store, patches, and guitar pics.
The blimps were out and about on Friday. They were flying around the jobsite where I work for about a half hour.
Now I need to regroup and figure out what the next project will be.