On Monday I ordered the car cover fabric and elastic (from two different companies) I will need for the amp covers for my brother. Well, they both arrived yesterday! I was a little brain dead when I took this picture - I forgot to turn on the flash! Here is the fabric packaged nicely and the rolls of elastic. That is 10 yards of 55" wide fabric and 100 yards of elastic. I only bought enough fabric for making the first cover. This cover is to plant the idea of how great these covers would be and then I will order more fabric once they are officially ordered. 100 yards seems like a lot of elastic, but when it will be attached all the way around the bottom of the covers I think I will go thru a lot. 100 yards was their minimum order and at 29 cents a yard (including shipping) that is a pretty good price.
I didn't get much done last night. I had to run to the post office to get my external hard drive to back up my laptop that I had ordered. I finally got around to buying one - now I just hope I can figure out how to hook it up!
After I got back from the post office I sat down and watched "Southland". This morning I had enough time that I cut the binding for the pink and white quilt.
Maybe I will be ambitious tonight and get the binding attached.