Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ahead of schedule for once

I finished quilting the cream, navy, and rust quilt this morning before work. I found some binding already cut that I think will look cute. At the beginning of the week I was hoping to have the quilting done by Thrusday and it is only Wednesday, so I am a little ahead of schedule. Tonight I will start sewing on the binding so this quilt ought to be done by the weekend.

We are having some wacky weather here in Ohio. It was 59 degrees when I went home after work and right now it is 46 degrees. I just saw two guys walk by and they didn't even have coats on! February - in like a lamb and out like a lion? Hope not, but the daffodils are confused!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

So nice to be ahead of something! I wouldn't know how that feels.

We are sitting at 75 today in Louisiana. Even we Southerners can't believe the warm weather this year.

glen: but it is raining today, good quilting weather!