Monday, October 3, 2011

11th finish of 2011

I finished Sophia's quilt this weekend. Here is the front again and the back of both Sophia's and Claire's quilts. I washed them and they are nice and wrinkled.
I got the bridesmade dress altered along with hemming 2 knit dresses, shorten the sleeves of the lined jacket with the buttonholes, and hemmed 2 pairs of pants.

I had on my list to paint the fabric storage room, but that didn't happen because I got slammed at work and had to take drawings home for estimating this weekend. I did get the walls sanded so the room is ready to go. Here is what my sewing room was looking like with drawings all over the place. The only good thing about having to do this at home is at least I can drink. Yes, that is a Mike's hard limeade on the table.

My only focus this week is to get my part of this school estimated by Thrusday. Friday I am heading to Charm, OHio to work at Miller's Dry Goods for the annual Charm Days sale.

2 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

that sounds like a reward to go off and work at Miller's after all of your alterations.

QuiltSwissy said...

So will the estimate be better because of the hard lemonade......or worse!!!

The quilts look fabulous!

glen