Friday, August 7, 2026
Two more bags
Last evening was busy so I only had time to construct two more project bags. These are much prettier in person than in these pictures.
I needed to spend time clearing out and making up the beds in my guest room. I am having company this weekend. I staged the materials for the project bags and thread beds on the beds as well as projects that need finished so all that needed moved. I also moved The Hulk and snap cases so that space could be used for whatever my guests needed to layout. Looks like we will be spending most of the weekend indoors because there is rain in the forecast for today (it's raining right now) and Saturday. We will find something to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I’m guessing there will be some shopping?
Post a Comment