Wednesday, August 26, 2026
Suprise - more thread beds! LOL!
Are you tired of seeing nothing but thread beds? LOL! I only finished three last evening - I was tired. Here are the two with that fabulous horse batik. I just know there will be someone who will love those!
Then I had four cut from this fabric. I only made one because I only had one matching zipper.
Here is what the inside looks like
I was digging thru my zippers last evening and I found three more zippers so I can finish those. I also need to find fabric for the inside lining and zipper pocket for this tan marbled fabric. Somehow I missed cutting those. So out of the 66 thread beds I now have only 5 to finish.
So of course it is time to think about the next batch! I decided to lay out the fabrics (an outside fabric and the lining fabric) along with the matching zippers. I needed to see what colors of zippers I may not have enough of. I will start cutting fabrics for the ones I have zippers for. I also will be cutting some project bags as well out of these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
they are all awesome, Patty!!!
I used to buy the unusual batiks thinking someday I would need them. I'm glad to see they are being used now and that I don't have to think about using them.
What a cute idea for planters!
You are going to keep making them until the need fora quilt or other project comes on the horizon, aren’t you? You have some cut fabrics in this bunch…the x-stitch, the scissors, the dragonflies…..a little something for everyone!
Post a Comment