Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Back to project bags
I was so tired when I got home from work it was hard to get motivated to sew. I did manage to get these two project bags done
I finally got my second wind about 6:30 and worked on the next two project bags. The print batiks are from Wanda. There was enough fabric for one project bag and two thread beds out of each fabric.
When I had my big weekend of cutting, I ended up with 12 project bags and they are all now completed! There will be more to come. Like Vicki of Colorways by Vicki Welch said that my motto is why make one when I can make 100!
Since I have black thread on my machine, I will be working on the thread beds that take black thread. I will just work my way thru the rainbow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment