Tuesday, August 25, 2026
And more thread beds done!
Four more thread beds are done! 58 out of 66 are done which is 88%. Now if you know me at all, this is not the end of these. Tomorrow I will show the next batch.
This fabric is from Wanda and is so cool! I had never seen this horse batik in all my years of shopping for batiks. There was enough for two and I will sew those tonight.
I received an email from a local grower. They have events for putting together planters using their plants and pots. This ad arrived and I thought what a cute idea! I have a slumped bottle from Colorways by Vickie Welsh, but right now I keep stones in it from trips to the ocean. I will have to see if I can persuade her to make me a couple more. I have some bottles I would be happy to mail her along with the Lenten Roses. I don't need a class to make one of this for $49.99!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment