Monday, August 24, 2026
More thread beds
I worked hard Saturday and Sunday on sewing thread beds. I am now 82% done with this first batch of 66 thread beds which means I have 54 done. I sewed together 22 this weekend and have 12 left to finish. These are the ones that the outside fabric and some of the inside fabrics were sent to me from Wanda.
These were made from fabric from my stash
Here they are all stacked up and now the bin is full! I'm going to need a bigger bin!
I did have to stop and make more flannel pieces.
Saturday I did go outside and trim the yard since my neighbor was out trimming and mowing. While I was trimming, he came over and mowed the front and side for me! It is his way of thanking me for watching their house and picking up the mail when they go on vacation. While I was outside I saw a one weed I needed to pull before it went to seed. What I didn't see was the weed in front of it which was one of those with the sticker seeds. Those seeds were stuck all over my shirt and pants! It took me an hour to pick them off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And there is nothing but to pick them off one by one, darn sticker seeds, grrrr!
I think the ladies will have a hard time picking their favorite thread bed. I hate that weed and I see a few of them blooming right now. I need to get out there and pull them before they dry.
Post a Comment