Thursday, August 6, 2020

DWR quilt progress and weekend plans

I got three melons quilted yesterday so I am down to 5 left to quilt along with 8 centers.

I am taking a day of vacation tomorrow so another 3 day weekend to get stuff done! I need to get the 16 patch blocks on the design wall sewn together so I can get that top off the design wall.
I may have a t-shirt quilt commission coming and I want to be prepared by having the wall blank. I know I will have to mow and of course, I need to make sure I pull any weeds that came up since last Friday.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

We've had so much rain this week that the weeds are going crazy.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have fun on your long weekend. My garden is beginning to look like fall with the dry summer and now a cool week. The weeds are dying back so they are easy to pull.

Ann said...

I hope you had a productive weekend. It was quiet here.