I managed to get the binding cut for the 16 patch quilt. I am taking a day of vacation tomorrow so my goal is to get th2 16 patch quilt bound by Monday for an August finish.
Here is what the back looks like. I had this fabric in my stash for years. I think I must have got it in the bargain basement at Miller's Dry Goods during one of the sales I use to work. Just a nice subtle print. I still had a yard left over even after making the back for this quilt which is 72" x 88".
I had to water last night. We might have gotten a little rain earlier in the day, but by the time I got home from work I couldn't tell if it had rained or not. I just know my Lenten Roses that I had transplanted earlier this year looked a whole lot better after I watered them Monday so I knew another drink would be good for them. I am impressed on how wonderful the marigolds I grew from seed have grown! They seem very happy in this heat and with the amount of water I have been giving them. I may have to plant more next year and the deer don't eat them!
I got a bit more done on the sampler.
The list for the weekend is growing by the minute so let's see what I can get done in the next three days. Have a great weekend!