Thursday, March 30, 2017

The push is on

Last evening is spent two relaxing hours cleaning up the garage and spraying weed killer on all the thistle coming up in the flower beds. The sun was shinning and the temps were decent. I just didn't want to go in the house and work.

It dawned on me the month is almost over and I want to get the nine patch star quilt done. It would be nice to have another UFO done. I need to finish quilting the star. To remind you the star was made by a friend's aunt and I made this quilt to do something with that one lone block.

and I have two of the motifs to quilt.

The weather is not very nice today and a chance of rain is expected all day so I working on this quilt seems like what I will do after work. It think finishing this could be doable, but it will be close!

1 comment:

Kaja said...

Good luck! You might just squeeze in before the end of the month.