I made some great of progress on the hand stitching on the secret project. There is a lot of letters on this shirt and I have 41% of them backstitched. I needed a change of pace so I then started on the border stitching. You can see to the top of the picture a line of stitching that will be the first step to stitching the border. For the border I decided to use this variegated dark orange to light yellow floss.
Have a great weekend! My plans are working on the secret project, sew together more of the flannel quilt, and probably mow.
Friday, September 23, 2016
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment