Friday, June 12, 2015

Wedding quilt countdown - 8 days to go

It was too hot to be outside last evening so I spend the whole time quilting and I made huge progress! I went from 65% quilted to 83%! I now only have 5 more blocks to quilt.

It looks as if I will have this quilt done this weekend including the binding. I haven't received the invite to the reception so the label will have to wait until I have the couple's names.

This morning I noticed that my Shasta daisies are blooming. I grew these from seeds I planted last year. I only got a couple flowers last year, but this year they are blooming like crazy. The best part is the deer must not like them since I still have flowers! Just don't look at the weeds that are in the picture. Since I am almost done with the wedding quilt I think I can take some time this weekend to get some weeding done.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You made great progress while I was away!