Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Van, cookbook, and next UFO project

My brother, SIL, and nephew came over Sunday evening to show me the new AWV - Average White Van. It seats a whole bunch of people and there is still room for guitars, amps, and equipment for the band. We are going to be traveling in style to gigs this summer!

When I was at the Goodwill looking for t-shirts I saw this cookbook. There was a recipe for butternut squash ravioli. I had butternut squash ravioli at my brother's wedding in California and it was wonderful! Now I can make my own and the book which was unused only cost $1.50!

I needed to figure out my next project on my UFO list. I have my lists taped to a door with pictures of each project. Yes, there are two lengths of list on the door! I put a big black X with a marker once the project is complete. I need more of those!

I have decided to finish this queen sized improv musical quilt. I know I have a couple of blocks already quilted, but I need to get it laid out and to see where I had stopped.

I received an email from the owner of Miller's Dry Goods in Charm, Ohio asking me to work two days for this year's anniversary sale. Of course I said yes!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What a great idea to put photos of the project. You know where it stopped and what needs to be done. You can now choose a projet by the amount ot mtime you have to work on that particular job!

You are a genius!

I remember that music quilt!