Thursday, April 30, 2015

April recap

I just don't feel like I got much of what I wanted to do this month. Yes, I did finish up two UFO's and one new project, but to me that wasn't much.
6. teal/yellow convergence quilt 41.5" x 43 April

7. Blue/yellow cobbles 34" x 48" April

8. Linen #1 - 36" x 49" April

This month saw a trip to Georgia to see my sister, and then she came to Ohio to help me and two of my brothers try to put a dent in helping clean up my dad's house. That took four days plus Sunday to try and recover. Here is the trash pile.

I will be headed to Miller's Dry Goods in Charm, OH tomorrow and work Friday and Saturday for their 50th anniversary sale. It will give me a chance to recharge.

3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Have SOOOOO much fun and buy SOOOO much fabric!

Vicki W said...

Have fun this weekend! The break will do you good!

Victoria said...

The quilts are looking good, and I hope you have a good recharge on your weekend trip! If it's any consolation, I think you got a lot done. I always feel behind... I think we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to do so, so much. Something I often grapple with!