Monday, April 13, 2015

7th and 8th finish of 2015

Here is number 7 - the blue/yellow UFO. It is 34 x 48 with a facing binding. I trimmed this instead of binding the irregular sides.

My 8th finish is the first of my series of quilts using mostly linen. This quilt finishes 36 x 49 with a facing binding on irregular edges.

I hid in the house most of the weekend, but the daffodils are not hiding anymore! I really need to clean up the flower beds!

I did get another t-shirt on Saturday for the quilt. Lynyrd Skynyrd. Who doesn't love Freebird?! I had seen a couple of Lynyrd Skynyrd shirts, but I like this one because of the skull motif.

3 comments:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Your linen quilt turned out awesome! The different colors of thread were perfect picks! And the blue/yellow is great!

Loving the skull on the Skynyrd t-shirt :)

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

You are rolling! The one you printed really turned out beautifully!

Vicki W said...

I adore the linen quilt! That's going to be a great series.