Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Adding to the stash and car update

Hancock's was having a sale so I bought a few pieces. I didn't get my whole order as two of the fabrics are on backorder. That is the thing about Hancock's I don't understand. Why have a sale on fabrics you don't have in stock? Fabric.com would just refund you if the fabric went out of stock. So here is the fabric they sent.

The technician working on my car has today off so I won't get my car back today. They have to replace the battery ground wiring harness which is more time consuming than it sounds. Then I will have to buy another battery - the third one in 4.5 years. I guess no one figured out what was causing the issues with the battery until now. I am not a happy camper. I might get the car back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I hope you don't have any rain before you get the car back!