Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 14 of F to F - so close!

I quilted, and quilted and quilted last evening and I am now 98% done. I can finish the rest of the machine quilting at lunch and then it is on to the binding! Here is the pile of pieces for the second piece

And I need to cut the binding for the first piece out of the black American Made Brand (AMB) fabric I had left over

Both of these pieces were made front and back out of the AMB fabric. The batting is warm & natural. The thread was various brands, Sulky, Connecting Threads essentials, Star, and some quilting thread I don't know the brand. I will work on the bindings tonight after I get done cleaning up a bit. The ladies are coming Wednesday night so I need to get a few things put away.

My cold is much better and I think it will be gone by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Glad to hear you are getting better. You will have to disinfect the quilts before sending them off!!!!