Friday, April 4, 2014

Seond top done

I had the second top done Thursday, I just didn't have time to post it.

All three of my pieces I submitted for the project I can't talk about were rejected. Now I don't have to spend the next week and a half trying to get them done and I can work on getting ready for my lecture next Wednesday for the Medina quilt group. I am going to try and get one of the two tops just made done for that lecture and then I will just take the other top.

I think I will be spending a lot of hours in the studio this weekend since we have a constant stream of rain coming down.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I am gloriously alone for the weekend so I'm hoping to not have to leave the house and sew all weekend!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I am so sorry about your three pieces! they don't know what they are missing. We have rain here as well. I am going to the farmer's market anyway. I missed it for the last 3 weekends and need fresh produce and fresh eggs. Maybe Frank can tether McGee to his leg and I can get some quilting done.