Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pittsburgh to see Bruce

My brother Mike and I went to Pittsburgh last evening to see my brother Bob and Bruce Springsteen in concert. It took about 2 hours and 20 minutes to get to Pittsburgh. We had a great time!

My head hit the pillow at 1:15 this morning so I got about six hours of sleep. I feel ok now, but if I have to walk home from work tonight - I dropped my car off at the shop before I came to work this morning - it might be a slow walk home. The shop will have to diagnose the problem first and will let me know later this morning what they need to do to fix the oil leak.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

The Boss! Cool, so glad you got to go! Even if you were sleepy today!

Vicki W said...

Oh what fun! I hope the day goes quickly a day you can get to bed early tonight.