Monday, August 27, 2012

Progress on the wedding quilt

Over the weekend I finished the top and got the quilt pin basted. I have four of the 42 blocks quilted.


I went walking on a different path. This one is narrower because no bikes are allowed. Again the water is very low. There is more shade on this path so it is not as hot to walk.


I don't know if I will continue to walk at lunchtime until the weather gets cooler. I was physically sick from walking last week because I get too hot. The humidity has rolled back in and coupled with 80 degrees - forget about it. I will just have to do more in the evening.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wedding Quilt looks beautiful!

We walk early in the monring and very late at night, like 11 pm. That is the only way the Swissys could survive the heat and still get 2 miles in a day.

Good for you for walking! It feels good and nature is so soothing.

glen

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You really got that top done fast. I think it is going to be really pretty.

I am a fair weather walker so you know I haven't walked much this year.