Thursday, August 23, 2012

MQG meeting and progress on the wedding quilt

There were about 30 women at the meeting last evening. What a great turnout!


We laid out our challenge fabric pieces. They ranged from finished and bound pieces to blocks. I could not get them all in one picture.


I went for my lunchtime walk yesterday. I sure hopes it cools off soon, because for me 84 degrees is too hot to go walking. I can't stand the heat and it really wipes me out. Here is a bench that was calling my name and you can see how low the water is. There were also a bunch of men in orange trucks working on the sewers that run in this area.


Despite attending the MQG meeting I still managed to get five more blocks made for the wedding quilt.

It is going to be a long day today. I still have the headache I went to bed with last night.

No comments: