Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 2 wedding quilt quilting

I didn't get much quilting done. I only got started on the fifth block.

So what was I doing? Well, I spent another evening with Susan Harris. Who is Susan Harris? Here is her picture

I am on this mission to lose weight before my brother's wedding. I have 94 days. Since walking was out yesterday with the downpour of rain and the heat, I went home and rode my bike for 15 - 20 minutes and then did this exercise tape. I can do all of the tape except for the jumping jacks. I will have to work my way up to those. So after all that I was pooped and pretty darn sweaty! That's the way my life is going to be for the next 94 days. Not very exciting - lots of exercise and some slow progress on the quilting side. We have a three day weekend coming up so I am planning to get a nice chunk of the quilt quilted between walking and spending time with Susan.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

At the end of 94 days you are going to find that you are enjoying the exercise and will keep at it. That's my bet!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Yeah, Susan! Good for you, eat celery when you get hungry, oh, and cabbage, lots of cabbage.

Lots of fiber and very little calories.

glen