Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Progress on the wedding quilt

I got five more blocks done on the wedding quilt. I am starting to go in a little different direction than what I orginally had in mind, but that's ok. I have a lot more blocks to make so this will evolve.

I went for a walk at lunchtime yesterday. I need to add more exercise to my day. Just doing my exercise tape in the evenings is not getting the weight loss moving fast enough. Down the street from the office is a biking and walking trail. The mileage markers are really goofy so I have no idea how far I walked, but I walked for 43 minutes. The part of the trail is where some locks use to be and here are a couple of pictures I took for your viewing pleasure.


I have to lose some weight before my brother's wedding so if I am not sewing, working, or sleeping I will be exercising. I have 99 days until I get on the plane.

3 comments:

Charlene S said...

Walking is the best way to lose weight paired with better food choices.

Vicki W said...

I am finally at the end of my weight loss goals. I found myfitnesspal.com and have used it every day to track my food ans exercise. It has been invaluable. I discovered that I was hugely deficient on protein and I found myself exercising more so I could "buy" more calories! It worked great.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Good luck with the wt loss! I lost 35 lbs earlier this year. But 10 have come back. They are sitting right on my belly and hips!

Love the locks, how fascinating! Be safe on your walks.

glen