Friday, August 5, 2011

Slinging beer

I took these pictures from the parking deck across from the museum. The beer/beverage stand is deep in the shadows under the canopy and the band is in the parking lot to the right of the canopy. We were so busy! I ended up with over 100 empty bottles for a co-worker who is brewing his own beer. Then the 96 gallon recycle bin was about 7/8th full of mt bottles. That doesn't even count for the plastic bottles that went out into the crowd. I was tired, hot, sweaty and glad to go home about 8:15.


My nephew is a guest performer with a band tonight at Rockin' on the River so I will go see him play. He is very busy this summer doing many guest performances with different bands. The band he has with his classmates is playing the 13th at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I don't think I will go to that because the main drag in Cleveland is being shut down for the next month for a movie filming and I just don't know my way around Cleveland very well. They only get to play for 45 minutes and his parents will tape it so I will go to their house and watch the performance and here the stories.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: