Friday, October 1, 2010

Third coat was the charm


After mowing the grass I headed back to painting. I know these probably don't look any different in this picture from the last picture I posted, but they really look good now with that third coat of paint. Instead of rolling it on I brushed a coat on then laid it off with the roller. Finally the coverage I was looking for. I will still need to put a third coat on the baseboard trim on the green dresser and a second coat in the green drawers, but I feel like I kept to the schedule fairly close and will have this job finished for the weekend.

I have a couple a pairs of pants I need to hem for pick up by someone tomorrow and while I was at a meeting for 2 hours and 45 minutes I made out my impossible list for the weekend. I will just cross things off as I get them done and see how much I can accomplish. Have a great weekend!

No comments: