Thursday, October 28, 2010

Getting ready for my exhibit

I am now in the process of getting my art quilts ready to exhibit at the local library branch. I will be doing the installation over Thanksgiving and the Meet the Artist reception will be Dec. 11. I have this piece that needs its binding. I spent way too much time last night looking for the binding which I already had cut, but I could not find it. I have more of my hand dyed fabric so I will just cut more strips for the binding. I just know as soon as I do that I will find the other strips!


So far there are two items written on my hand - rain pants and e-check. I have a pair of rain pants of my son's that needs repaired. He is going to a football game at South Bend so he may need them. I will be giving him a call today, probably be fixing them tonight, and delivering them to him tomorrow. I need to get the car e-checked (don't even get me started at what a waste this is!!!) so I can get my new sticker for my car.

I am sure something else will pop into my head and I will put it on the list.

No comments: