Thursday, October 7, 2010

Purchase

Yesterday at lunch I decided to buy this


for Claire and Sophia.


A family member had twin girls and the mother had a junk car. I could not let her worry about taking those two babies in a possibly unsafe car.

Now I need to pay for it. I plan on selling all my feedsacks, Cat's Meow buildings, vintage quilts, and some of my dutch wax african fabric sash to help pay for the car. I will let you know when I get my e-bay account set up. If you are interested in any of these items, contact me before I put them on e-bay and maybe we can work a deal. Please pass the word around for me. I know the quilting community is so fantastic and will support me in the effort to raise some extra cash for these two precious bundles! Claire weighted 4.47 and Sophia was 4.06. They were born at 34 weeks so they will be in NICU for a few weeks. They are both breathing on there own - Claire is doing really well, but Sophia is having some breathing issues.

2 comments:

Janet said...

You are an angel. To buy someone, even a relative, a car just because they need one. And then to sell your fabric to help pay for it....I don't think I've ever done anything that giving. Well maybe, but it's pretty rare. God bless you. Selfish me would be interested in some of your Dutch wax African fabric when your have things organized.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I am curious about the size of pieces and prices on the Dutch wax African fabrics too.